Well, I got into it again with We R and I finally got to the point where I just blocked her before I went off like a bottle rocket on her sorry ass! If I ever leave RB, it will be because of her and her spreading lies all over the threads. When she is called out on her lies, she resorts to passive aggressive insults and today was not the day to do that with me. I took the news of Ruth Bader Ginsburg passing a bit hard and I'm just not in the mood for her trifling shit...others aren't either...Rhoda is still waiting on an answer as to why she posted that Charlie Sheen actually has full-blown AIDS instead of just saying he's HIV positive. As for We R, I have even less use for her than I do zona9 and Bemaubi combined!
I need some hopeful music!
May your memory be a blessing. Rest well Lovely Lady. ❤️❤️❤️
M
No comments:
Post a Comment