When invaded by trolls, forget trying to reason with them. They can't hear you. And if you decide to argue it out with them, you can at best get a draw because they will bend their argument to the point of doing a complete 360 and you wind up being the one who looks like the aggressive one too much of the time. The most effective weapon is totally ignoring them and never acknowledging their presence, no matter how they antagonize in hopes you'll engage. If unable to remain silent, then stick to a pictorial argument...yes, only use gifs and memes of a certain nature...the ones that are a bit off-the-wall usually work best.
I have a vast collection and I'm willing to share.
I always had the most success with Charlie. Charlie even caused one troll to flip out, go crazy and delete his account. He stayed gone a couple months and then came up with a new account to harass everyone again, but he stayed away from me for the most part...
I have more and I'll add them in the comment section.
No comments:
Post a Comment